For services from one-off small or large batches to scheduled orders, we are always willing, able and flexible to meet your bespoke fastener requirements.
Whether you need a particular material, an unusual finish, a specific type of testing, or all three, we can usually accommodate your needs.
We can carry out bespoke manufacture, supply vintage and historic fasteners, and sometimes we can even make sense of partial or incorrect part numbers. Our standard capabilities are listed below. We can also provide a reliable and cost-effective made-to-measure supply chain service.
- Full range of steels to aerospace and commercial standards
- Corrosion-resisting steels to aerospace and commercial standards
- Alloys, including high-temperature aerospace specifications
- Bar turning
- Thread rolling
- Cold forming
- Hot forging
- Laser jet and water jet cutting
- Electroplating of zinc, nickel, tin, etc. (including cadmium)
- Mechanical application of zinc
- Tensile strength
- Plating thickness and composition
- Crack detection
- Corrosion resistance